Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Punisher Hat

Brian asked me for this Punisher hat on Ravelry about 4 months ago. I finally cast on as a quick in-between project, but of course, it wasn't meant to be. I found the chart made from a free online website hard to read, so I had to create my own chart. Also, Brian has a giant head so I had to make the hat larger. Anyways, here are my own instructions for creating a large Punisher hat. A picture of the finished hat is coming soon.

CO 108 sts
 join in the round and knit in 1x1 rib for 1.5 inches
*K3, M1* to end (144 sts)
k until the hat is desired length, (I knit mine to about 6.5", and did duplicate stitch for the skull)
Crown Decreases:
Round 1: *k14, k2tog*
Round 2: k
Round 3: *k13, k2tog*
Round 4: k
Round 5:*k12, k2tog*
Round 6: *k11, k2tog*
from this point decrease every round, following the set pattern, then tie off remaining 9 sts.

Here's my chart:

No comments:

Post a Comment