Monday, December 17, 2012

In print!

HOLY COW! I knew this was going to happen one day, but I am so super duper excited to see my name in print, next to photos of my pattern! Seriously! I began knitting in 2008, and designing in 2011, and it was January 2012 after TNNA that I decided I was going to make a go of becoming a knitwear designer, and here I am, less than a year later, with a book in hand that has my name in it! I can't tell you how excited I am!

A lot of our mail goes to our in-laws house, so when I heard that there was a flat envelope with my name on it from F+W Media I just assumed it was another rejection letter (it comes with the territory, unfortunately) but imagine my joy when I opened the package and found this book!

This book is sold at Joann Fabrics, and also on Amazon!

Quick & Simple Knits for Babies & Children
My pattern is on page 26!



I am still also selling this pattern online through Ravelry: Cash Baby! Hat & Shoes



So of course on my agenda for this week is to visit the Joann Fabrics near my house to see if I can visit the book in person in the store! 



No comments:

Post a Comment