Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIP Wednesday; Knitting: Fun or Torture?


I blogged about my WIP Pine Cone Shawl a few weeks ago. After that post I was inspired/motivated/guilted into working on it. When I would get really sick of the other things I'm supposed to be working on I would work on this shawl. This version is smaller than the original, because I was trying to keep it to one skein. As you can see it has not been blocked, and looks kind of lame right now.

But oh, it gets worse. I haven't finished binding off yet! Why? Because I ran out of yarn!!! UGH!
There are 45 stitches left, yes, I counted. 45 stitches!!! So much for making it all out of one skein eh? Surprisingly this is the first time this has ever happened to me, and it sucks! Anyways, maybe this will be an FO by Friday, but I won't hold my breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment