Friday, June 22, 2012

TNNA Designer Dinner

TNNA starts tomorrow! If you don't know, TNNA is The National Needle Arts, and they hold several shows each year for wholesale purchases. I am here in Columbus with Lotus Yarns helping them to run the booth. This morning we got up to build our booth, then tonight I went to Marly Bird's Yarn Thing, which was amazing! It was dinner with over 100 amazing knitting and crochet designers. I didn't know anyone there, since this is only my second time attending TNNA, and I felt a little bit awkward at first, but as always the knitting community is extremely warm and welcoming. I quickly met a ton of really nice people, and quite a few that I have admired over the internet. I also got an amazing take home bag full of great products. It's far too late for me to tell you about all the lovely things that were in the bag, so I'll be sure to post again later with all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment