Saturday, June 30, 2012

Book Review: Noni Flowers

I got a few books at TNNA, and one of them was Noni Flowers by Nora Bellows. This book includes 40 patterns for knit patterns. Some are more realistic than others, but all of them are amazingly beautiful. I was so excited about this book that the first thing I showed my husband after he picked me up from the airport was this book. Even as a non-knitter he was impressed. The photography is beautiful, and honestly this would make a lovely coffee table book when you're not knitting it. Each flower starts with the stem, and then the different parts of the flowers are worked. She uses the correct biology terms for each part of the knit flower, so in addition to knitting beautiful flowers you also learn a little about plant anatomy.

You can see the entire collection of the beautiful flower on the Noni Flowers website: http://noniflowers.com/ . You can also order the book from amazon: Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment