Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cologne - H&H

As I mentioned in the last post this week I am in Cologne for H&H. I forgot to bring my camera, so I've had to take pictures with my iPhone, and it's hard to tell on the screen if things are in focus. Anyways, here are a few pictures from this. We've been very busy, so I haven't had much time to explore the city, but here is one of the huge cathedral that is nearby our hotel. 
 I saw this while we were setting up, one of the stands has a giant knit button! There are many other interesting displays, I'll try to take a few pictures of them tomorrow before the show is over.
 Here are pictures of the Lotus Yarns stand. On the left is a rainbow of the pure cashmere which is very soft and luxurious. On the back wall on the far left is the Autumn Wind, a cotton cashmere, and below the shawl is the Moon Night, which is a lambswool and cashmere lace yarn. Handing on the rack at the back is the Bamboo Soft.
 Here's another picture of our stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment