Thursday, April 5, 2012

What were you doing at 8 o'clock this morning?

I was standing outside taking photos of pillows and sneezing.

I've just finished my first pattern for the Knit Picks Independent Designer Program: Cable Doodle Doo, a set of cabled pillows. They feature Knit Picks new 100% acrylic yarn Knit Picks Brava. They are soft, and you can put them in the washing machine and dryer, which seems very practical to me since pillows tend to get a fair amount of wear and tear.  Brian came up with the name, until about 15 minutes ago the file was simply titled: Cabled Pillows. Anyways, here are some of my less than impressive photos. Some of them came out really blurry because I sneezed in the middle of trying to take the photos.

I'm not sure when the patterns will be available, but don't worry, I'll be sure to post when they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment