Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Pattern! No Name! Help!

Hi everyone,
So once again I have a pattern without a name. This is for a lovely shawl, that is knit from the bottom up in garter stitch and lace faggoting.

I'm showing some truly beautiful photos of Lauren Harrington wearing the shawl, and the photos were taken by Katy Doyle. The photos were taken in Durham, NC.

CONTEST!
Think of a name for this pattern by Friday Aug 31. I will pick my favorite name, and that person will win any pattern from my library for free. Why won't you win this pattern? That's a secret... for now.


5 comments:

  1. I love this pattern!
    I love how it changes from one type shawl to another and the color transitions also.
    how about:
    musical modulation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like:
    Victorian Petal Wrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shades of Lavender
    sparky136 on ravelry

    ReplyDelete