Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Pattern: Two Hands Make A Heart

It's here! The second pattern in my Two Hands series: Two Hands Make A Snowflake. The first in the series was Two Hands Make A Heart. I really love this pattern. I think that snowflakes are much more gender neutral, and I love the fingerless gloves with the flip top because they are great for when you are out and about and need your fingers to use your phone (or pick your nose?). Once again I am indebted to Katy & Kevin Doyle for their photography. I especially like Katy's expression in the first photo. 

These convertible gloves are available in two sizes, just like the heart ones. Do you want to knit the hearts onto these convertible mittens? You can, because the charts are the same size! Just knit the pattern for the base glove of your choice, and insert the chart you'd like! I'm working on additional charts for this series, as well as one more base glove. Now through Friday 23:59 EST enter the code BOGO, and you'll get both patterns for the price of one! 




1 comment: