Thursday, October 4, 2012

Twitter

Brian thinks Twitter is the stupidest thing ever. When Twitter first began we were in Peace Corps, and I remember reading about how someone 'tweeted' something or other in an People magazine that my mother had sent. I didn't really know what it meant, and thought it was some sort of new slang. I finally asked Brian, and he didn't know either. About 6 months later we actually asked someone in America, and they told us what it was. Facebook status updates without Facebook as far as I see it. But hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Right? Well, I've joined the Twitter bandwagon. I have 2, yes 2 whole followers. If you would like to be #3, or maybe even #4 you can find me here: https://twitter.com/mariknits

1 comment:

  1. I'll follow you, if you follow me ;) I'm a fairly new convert as well but it can be quite fun!

    ReplyDelete